Get Adobe Flash player


You will notice some dates have tentative by them. I allow my clients to hold a tentative date, at no charge, as clients often plan trips several months in advance and they want to make sure they have childcare covered as they finalize their trip. They understand anyone can ask me for that date but they get first right to commit or give up dates. So if a date you want is marked tentative, you can still ask for that date, but I am obligated to ask the client first if they want the tentative dates as I have a firm offer for a job. Sometimes they will tell me I can accept the offer  and sometimes they will firm the contract right then. Also, things can change so it never hurts to ask me if that date is still taken! If I can’t do the job, I will try and tell you who might be available as I do know many of the travel nannies. 

COVID-19 has certainly changed travel!  I made the decision to not accept jobs until the first of November.  I am willing to provide a Covid-19 test results at time of contract signing and a week before trip if requested.  While there are quick turn around tests, according to which one is administrated, false negatives have shown up to confuse the situation. It might be best to use the longer wait test until they improved the accuracy of the quick test.  As of November 1, I will consider all travel jobs.  Just as you want to be sure I am “safe”, I would appreciate the same courtesy.